Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whole airsoft kit for sale

Options
  • 03-09-2023 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Full set of Airsoft gear for sale. 

I'm a person that goes through hobbies like there is no tomorrow. I've come to the conclusion that I will not be going back playing as I've now got a very young family and I've no time. All of the below has been used in an indoor space only. Never used outdoors. Note, all rifles were purchased from hobbyairsoft or airsoftguns. Most of the gear was purchased from hobbyairsoft and the goggles etc from taiwangun.

- G&G GR15 Raider-L (energy 1.1 Joule Max)

with bag, and 3 mags, sling. 

- WELL VSR-10 MB03 Sniper Rifle (Wood) (energy 1 Joule Max)

with Scope, bag, bipod and sling.

- Cybergun MP5 (energy 1 Joule, but spring was replaced by hobby airsoft a few years back and I'm not sure if it was the chrono but some days it was over, some under, his can be adjusted again by a shop to reduce or increase)

- KWC Colt 1911 CO2 Blowback with two mags and 2 holdsters. (I think this gun is KWC anyways), with two mags(one needs to be resealed as a co2 canister was left in it and it broke the seal. (energy 1.1Joule Max)

- Additional scope that can be mounted on the MP5 or the GR15. 

- Additional silencer for any of the rifles. 

- Torch with trigger switch. 

- 2 Baofeng Radios and multiple headsets and handheld microphone. 

- Fast BJ helmet with protective sides, with multiple pairs of eye protection/goggle.

- Swat vest. 

- Swat black top and bottoms. 

- Camo clothing size large. 

- Replica 5.11 boots size 10. only worn for a couple of hours. 

- Combat vest (Green)

- Misc: 10 co2 canisters, oil, a couple hundred bbs, cleaning rods, masks and belt. 

€850 ono. Not interested in any swaps and payment must be via revolut or paypal. I will not ship this, but can deliver in Dublin area. Viewings are welcome and preferred. 

Google drive link to photos below as the boards uploads kept failing. SNIP. No off thread dealing allowed

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17YxtLhOUF-bGl97uvaNrgnZporayOKqt?usp=sharing

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You are required to post the actual muzzle energy/fps for any device you want to sell here. You are also required to read the rules..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 waynner

Hey how much for just the sniper?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread locked due to illegal fps listed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement