Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duolingo Super - Individual 329.99 TRY or Family Plan 499.99 TRY (11.50 or 17.50 euro)

Options
  • 02-09-2023 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Taken from the good folks at Ozbargain's - The steps are very simple.

What you need before we start. A VPN that connects to Turkey (I used my Turkish HMA VPN account). Personally I paid with my Turkish Debit card FUPS but Revolut should work too.

(1) Using a web browser (not the app) - Open Duolingo website with your VPN OFF

(2) Sign up for an account, you can use your existing account too providing there is no current sub.

(3) After signing turn your VPN ON to Turkey. Then refresh the page and prices should be in Turkish Lira.

(4) Choose which plan you want, enter your payment details. If it's a new account you'll get 14 day free.

I've just done this and invited my family members - Enjoy

Comments

Advertisement