Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General service recruitment process

Options
  • 02-09-2023 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I have completed the fitness test and interview in July, vetting was returned in Aug and referees supplied as requested. Anyone know the timeframe to be called for the medical and hopefully start date?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cbyrne04

I'm the same did fitness and interview in July but did you email photos or post the references I sent photos I asked them what they wanted first and they said photos to the email fine that was 3 weeks ago so now I'm second guessing should have I just posted too it's just the waiting game and unknowingness is the hard part still waiting for medical like yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vicki 1

Yeah I sent photos by email, I'm considering about emailing them to ask what time frame for medical or if I need to supply them with anything else

Advertisement