Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G

Options
  • 02-09-2023 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭

Looking at the above phone as Tesco mobile are doing a deal for €35 a month. Getting a new number as want to keep my old number with Three PAYG for when the contract is up and also have US SIM card for when travelling but phone will be locked to the Tesco mobile network.

Don't think Tesco will unlock the phone until the two year contract is up so would it be easy to unlock this phone to let me use it when abroad with my US SIM card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

that not a great deal you'll better off buying a sim free phone, and going prepay or bill pay at €15 a month

somethings like

Poco X4 GT 5G - 6/128gb =€295

Poco X4 GT 5g 8/128gb = € 325

Poco X4 GT 5g 8/256gb = € 349

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

If I had the money I'd buy the phone SIM free as I did with my current Redmi phone that I'm using. Already paying €20 a month topping up my current phone (old Three plan that lets you keep the credit) so was only looking at the €35 a month as paying €15 since I'm already paying €20 a month either way.

I know you only get 1000 minutes and 1000 texts but with unlimited data and a house phone I wouldn't be using calls or texts much.

Advertisement