Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel recommendations for Vienna

Options
  • 02-09-2023 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi

Myself and my wife have decided to head to Vienna in December for the Christmas markets. We are thinking 3 or4 nights. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay in ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

We stayed at the Novotel near the main Vienna train station. The price was reasonable and the hotel was nice. The trains to/from the airport stopped at the station and the Ubahn also stopped there so it was very well connected and easy to get to places from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

There are a few Motel Ones around, and I've always found them very pleasant and reasonably priced. Never stayed in the Viennese ones since I live here, but there is one by the Opera house and that will have you on the U-Bahn and Tram lines to the main Christmas markets.

Advertisement