Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gallery rifle

Options
  • 01-09-2023 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭

I’m a member in Harbour house for last few years but only shoot bench rest and clays and haven’t took part in any competitions yet. Theres training starting now for “ granet and imperial silhouettes in galley rifle “ which I want to get involved with .I’ve a couple of questions which I’m hoping some of the experienced lads here wouldn’t mind answering so that I have a better starting knowledge before rocking up to the line .

Firstly,What’s involved in these disciplines ? Ive a 10/22 in a magpul stock with a Bushnell 6-18 x50 scope .Is this rifle suitable ?Im aware there is scope and weight limits for some disciplines.

Comments

Advertisement