Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow White, Superman and Pinocchio go walkies

Options
  • 01-09-2023 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭

One afternoon Pinocchio, Snow White and Superman were out for a little stroll around town.

As they walked, they saw a sign in a club window:

“Beauty contest - The most beautiful woman in the world."

"I’m entering!" said Snow White.

After half an hour she came out smiling and Superman said,

“Well, how'd ya go?"

"I won First Place!” said Snow White.

They continued walking and they see another sign:

"Strongest man in the world contest.”

"I'm entering" said Superman.

After half an hour, he returned and Pinocchio asked him, "How did you make out?"

"I won first place too." answered Superman.

They continued walking eventually they saw a third sign:

"Contest - Who is the greatest liar in the world?"

Of course Pinocchio entered the contest.

After half an hour he returned with tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Who the hlll is Donald Trump?" asked Pinocchio.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ketchupmessi63

A giant, repulsive monster is terrorizing a village and hiding in a cave during daytime.

Unable to defeat it, the villagers ask Batman to go in the cave and defeat it at night. He concedes and once night falls, enters the cave and battles the monster. But after only 5 mins, he exists the cave and exclaims: "Wow what a freakin' monster! I can't deal with it, buyeeee!"

Next up, Superman gives it a shot. But he too emerges out of the cave after mere 5 mins, saying "Wow, what a monster! Nope, nope nope..."

Not knowing where else to turn to, the villagers invite Donald Trump to go in and battle the monster! A last, desperate attempt to save their home!

He walks in with a smug expression, and after 5 mins, the monster runs out of the cave, screaming: "Wow, what a redneck! I'm out, c yaaaa!

Advertisement