Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTB CYMA/Kings Arms Galil AEG

Options
  • 01-09-2023 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Looking for pretty much any brand of AEG Galil preferably in working condition and full black, but painted or multi tone is fine, stock prefered but upgraded is also okay. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lallydonal

Hey

I have a CYMA Galil I'm looking to sell. Located in Galway, postage/shipping preferred as I don't drive. If you are somewhere local I could try and arrange to meet you, just depends where.

Its completely stock, only gamed with it a handful of times and it'll come with 3 high cap mags.

It has been wired to deans as well.

It was tested last week and shooting less than 1 joule

Tested this morning with my crono. Shooting with .25s. Firing with 0.981 Joules on average after 10 shots

Looking for €150 + P&P + Fees

Let me know if you are interested and I will try and figure out how much postage will be

Post edited by lallydonal on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You are required to post the actual muzzle energy/fps, and not "below a joule, for any device you want to sell here as per the forum rules

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LeCracked

Exactly what I was looking for, Pm you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LeCracked

FOUND

Advertisement