Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I view all planning applications lodged nationwide?

Options
  • 31-08-2023 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some tips here, I'm currently checking the planning lists in several counties once a week to see if there's been any applications for new EV charging hubs

It's pretty tiresome to click through each of the counties various search pages, especially considering they all seem to be querying the same database underneath

So I'm wondering if there's a way to see the list of planning applications for the past 7 days for the whole country in one go?

I've found a hive works map which shows a map view of all applications, so there's definitely a dataset somewhere with what I need.

Problem is the map isn't very useful as it seems to have fairly limited search functions, and it can't generate a list that I can see

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Comments

Advertisement