Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance for non connecting flights

Options
  • 31-08-2023 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I have booked non connecting flights from the EU through the UK to Ireland and am looking to get travel insurance that will cover me in the event there is an issue with one of the flights and I miss the connection. They are non connecting flights with low cost airlines so presumably neither airline will be too sympathetic if there is an issue.

It is a risk I am willing to take but would be nice to know the travel insurance would cover me in the case of an issue. If this happens I'd like to be able to just crack out the credit card, book a new flight and claim it back on the insurance. Any thoughts if a decent travel insurance policy that will cover this?

Thanks

osiri

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 martin18

Just looking for a quote myself saw that AA has an add-on option if you haven't found anything since.

Advertisement