Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your girlfriend/wife fart in front of you?

Options
  • 31-08-2023 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

If so, how long did it take? Would any of you end a relationship over it?

I've rarely been in a relationship long enough for this to become an issue, which, if anyone reads my posts, will not come as a surprise to you.

Post edited by ancapailldorcha on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Oh Holy £$&#!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭newmember2

Only by accident

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

As you're looking for discussion as opposed to advice, I've moved your thread to the Gentleman's Club which might be a better fit for it.

Local charter applies

HS

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: I'm going to leave this closed. It's not really a good fit for this forum.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement