Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for people working in admin in secondary schools

Options
  • 31-08-2023 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there,

My Sister in law doesn't really use social media so I'm posting for her. She has two small children and hasn't worked in a decade now. She is on the panel for clerical/admin for education settings, she worked many years ago PT in a primary school but has been offered a FT position in a secondary school. She didn't ask questions as she wasn't expecting an offer so soon, so she is wondering during school holidays do secondary school admin work or if not do they get paid or not throughout the period? She has to take her own smallies etc into consideration as well as the financial side. She will contact HR when she's back from hols but I thought I'd get ahead of the game for her if possible. Thanks.

Advertisement