Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathmines College or BFEI

Options
  • 31-08-2023 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there. was looking for some guidance as I failed maths and didn't get the points I was expecting in the leaving cert. I decided the best option is doing a plc on business studies and came acroos rathmines college and the blackrock instiute of further education. I was wondering if anyone would know which is better as I hear that rathmines has a program where you can repeath the maths leaving cert on the side and do a plc, but I also hear that blackrock is a very good plc provider. I also curious on how hard it is to get 8 distinctions and the chances of me getting into a good college with 8 distinctions.

Advertisement