Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipperary Returns to Two 3 seater Constituencies

Options
  • 30-08-2023 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭

Prediction for Next General Election.

North

Lowry, Cahill, Kelly.

South

McGrath, Ahearne, A.N.Other.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I wonder if the someone like the Kilkenny hurling manager i.e. Derek Lyng from Tullaroan stood for election in North Tipp would he or she garner enough votes to get elected.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Are we back riding again in North & South Tipp?

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Any idea if the county will revert to one administrative area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RedTom88

While Aherne has his best chance yet for a seat is there a potential south Tipp FF seat or will Mattie hoover up too many there votes ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement