Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAS Student paramedics 2023

Options
  • 29-08-2023 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was supposed to start my student paramedic course August of 2023 in Tullamore Offaly for an induction week and then commence the rest of my training come the 11th of September 2023 in Cork, unfortunately the Cork training center did not go ahead due to there was not a suitable location found for training, there was 32 people including myself on the panel for Cork and only 14 received a place amongst the other 3 locations. I've only been told that there is another panel that is starting training in January of 2024 and that we will be placed higher in merit due to our grievance we have gone through.(if any of this in the above paragraph is wrong please don't hesitate to reply)

I'm creating this discussion for a few reasons 1: To communicate any known knowledge of what's to come as we get closer to January. 2: Help each other with any upcoming obstacles in which the HSE/NAS will throw at us. 3: Express how upset we are due to the lack of information we are receiving currently and also during our application phase. 4:Any information about the course for example placements, allowances/pay, how the course will run, C1 license, study material and much more.

I don't know if anybody will honestly see this but its worth a shot as I'm completely stunned and haven't a clue what the next step will be.

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement