Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Pedo sues Mustard Packet Company

Options
  • 29-08-2023 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,655 ✭✭✭✭

I knew there was a reason this forum existed.

“This complaint is in regards to a product that Four In One makes. It is called Salad Fresh Four in One Mustard,” Lettieri says in a federal complaint filed Friday against the Four-In-One, the company behind the allegedly offending product. “There are no Nutrition Facts on the package.”

Lettieri notes the listed ingredients: distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spices and flavoring.

“The plaintiff under belief that mustard seed has a type of carbohydrate that has calories in it,” he writes in the complaint, which he filed on his own behalf and without an attorney, according to the federal docket. “The plaintiff knows salt is in sodium which has nutrition facts for a proper diet.”

Lettier says that he doesn’t know what turmeric is and that due to the labeling, he doesn’t know what spices or flavorings are contained in the mustard. He notes that because he has been incarcerated in multiple locations, he has been “unable to Research such matters.”

He alleges neglect on the part of Four-In-One, and demands at least $450,000 in damages.

Is mustard mustard if you don't know what tumeric is? I don't know, but I know this story is hella weird.

Comments

Advertisement