Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still getting billed.

Options
  • 28-08-2023 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Switched from prepay to bill pay at the end of April in the shop. I kept my old number and set up a direct debit in the shop which was fine and I went on my way after she verified bank account and licence.

Got notified first bill was due, which is fine as its direct debit. June second bill came which now said I owed more than double. Tried contact through phone no use, messenger no use, in store said they couldn't help me to call the number which I did but they wouldn't accept my account number.

Tried log in on the app with email, it said to register email everytime I click to get the confirmation email to verify no email comes through.

Anyways after alot of frustration I changed to GoMo. I went to a different eir store who were able to pay what was owed on my bill which was 103 instead of 45 (15 for 3 months) why is this company now billing me 17 euro for a service I left at the end of July.

Advertisement