Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIMS 2 & SIMS 3 - Are these of any use to anyone?

Options
  • 27-08-2023 5:05pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm not a gamer at all, but in a clearout OH has come across a whole load of SIMs 2 and SIMS 3 discs that no one uses. Are they for the bin or is it likely anyone would want or even buy them? They are not in their original cases but in two CD case holders, they seem to be mostly expansion packs and add ons.

Should I catalogue them or send them to the bin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

Assuming they're for PC? Just list them on Adverts for a nominal price or maybe free to take away, I'm sure someone would want them. They're likely worth very little.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yes they are all for PC. Thanks for the reply @Inviere I wasn't too hopeful that they would be worth anything but someone might get some use or fun out of them :)

Advertisement