Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonfert pet farm

Options
  • 26-08-2023 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

This place is really more of a play centre, not really a pet farm. Also very overcrowded, would not recommend. Rant over

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mercy_

Have to agree with you on this one. I went recently and it was massively overcrowded, birthday parties in every nook & cranny, along with bouncy castles, zip line, go karting etc. & very little supervision. Good for older kids but wouldn’t recommend if you’re planning to bring younger kids to see animals. Incomparable to Newgrange, which is an actual farm/pet farm.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I love it. I've been several times and feel they have something for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭shane b

Interesting comments. I have a 10 year and 3 year old twins and its one of our favourite places to go. Ive been going to Clonfert for the past 7 or 8 years and have seen lots of changes in that time. The 10 year old loves the go-karts.

They have invested a lot of money back into the place in the last year or 2 with extra activities, resurfacing works and animals.

One of the things we did notice on our last visit was the cafe/kitchen did struggle to keep up with demand. Its a pity that the kitchen capacity wasnt expanded to cope with extra footfall. Some of the staff seemed young and in-experienced too.

We had the same observation from emerald park regarding staffing, but we all need a job start somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

It's a place for kids, and all kids seem to love it. My kids certainly do anyways.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We have not been in a while but we had birthday parties there and mu kids loved it. We have seen it grow so much too. I found it an easy place to bring all my kids and wear them out while they had fun

• Advertisement
Advertisement