Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.15 power of gold 20/1

Options
  • 24-08-2023 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

I was looking thru the trainer blogs and came across this

5.15 Power of gold 20/1 paddy powers paying 4 places

This has really been the plan for Power Of Gold all season. He is a horse I’ve been wanting to geld but have yet to persuade the owner! He is a horse who I am sure has more ability than he is currently shown but I think this turning track and trip will suit well. Although this was always the plan I honestly didn’t think he would get in the race off this rating, but the race hasn’t filled and we get in off a nice light weight.

From stall 2, Harry [Davies] should be able to take him back, get him settled, and deliver him late, I think coming through horses will suit him. I know this is a big step up in grade for him and he’s the outsider of the field, but I’m very happy with him and am looking forward to this. Trainer Hugo Palmer

Advertisement