Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zwift Hub

Options
  • 24-08-2023 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey Folks

Looking at getting a smart trainer for the winter had a loan of a mates Wahoo last winter but the budget won't stretch to that and was looking at the Zwift Hub - any of you got one and can recommend them?

Cheers,

LD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

If you look up DC Rain maker or GP Lama YouTube channels both will have in-depth reviews that will be far more useful to you than a body of text here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I personally don't have one but I imagine it would do the job. The two sites mentioned above give honest reviews (doesn't always happen in the cycling world).

I have a Wahoo Kickr Core which can be found for a relatively low price from time to time too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

The Zwift Hub is essentially a re-labelled JetBlack Volt V2 trainer so you could look up the reviews of that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I’ve the jet black and it’s grand, no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Dr.Tom

Have a Zwift hub here. Zero issues with it.

My first wheel off smart trainer and id happily recommend it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement