Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any feedback on Three.ie 5G with external antenna?

Options
  • 22-08-2023 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey all.

Thinking of recommending to my folks the three.ie 5G mobile broadband, with the external antenna. I can usually get full reception on my phone outside their house when I am down there. And download speeds up to 100+ Mbps. Inside the house, not so much. It can drop completely.

Just wondering if many of you out there went with this option and if the general consensus is positive?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Cork981

I recommended Three 5G with the external antenna to a family member recently as they were only getting 5mb to 10mb max on Eir 5G with an internal modem.

They get 100mb to 200mb consistently now with Three. Fairly rural location so its a huge improvement for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pobbien

That sounds like a very similar situation to my folks.

That's good news. Thanks for replying.

Advertisement