Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas websites

Options
  • 22-08-2023 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,125 ✭✭✭✭

With the winding down of one of the best Christmas websites, Christmas UK, I was wondering do any of the people who pop in here have any other Christmas websites they follow or could recommend?

There are 1 or 2 others I have bookmarked but they seem to have gone quiet since 2021 or early 2022 and look unlikely to be revived so theres a bit of a shortage of them now unfortunately.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SarahSparkle

Hi @DvB , We would normally look at Newbridge Silverwares Christmas tree decorations or The Range store in Maynooth. It's a shame there are less places to shop. 🎄🌟

• Registered Users Posts: 10,125 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Thanks for that, but it wasn't really shopping sites I was looking for, just general christmas related ones with news during the build up, new songs/adverts/ foods/ TV/ movies etc.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SarahSparkle

You could try AllthingsChristmas.com or there are lots of Facebook group pages.

Advertisement