Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offered a Springboard course but on waitlist for another, preferred one, what to do?

Options
  • 21-08-2023 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭

I've been offered a Springboard course from one of the Universities and am in first place on the waitlist for a masters for another (non Springboard) course in the same University.

I would prefer to do the masters course but the Springboard HDip has an acceptance deadline of the 28/08 which gives me just one week to commit, what to do?

Would it be poor form to write to the masters course contact and ask them what are my realistic chances of being offered a place given i'm top of the waitlist?

Both courses are in different areas, completely, but both do interest me quite a bit.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement