Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice for BrewShed Setup

Options
  • 21-08-2023 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

HI All

It has been quite a while since i have done any brewing, and decided that it is time for a dedicated Brewing shed.

I am looking at a 2.44m x 3.1m (8’ X 10’) steel shed from Adman. I would need to insulate it and to run power to it for the Fermentation Chest Freezer (with Temp controller running on it) and Dispensing fridge (with tap drilled in).

Brewing will ideally be done outside (to avoid condensation) on brew days with the hot water tank/ Bulldog brewer, and will need to ideally run from the power off the Shed.

Would this be a viable solution, or are there issues that you can forsee with this plan?

Advertisement