Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car features/Styling that you love

Options
  • 19-08-2023 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,792 ✭✭✭

So following on from the car features/ styling that you hate thread, I thought we should have one of things you love about your car.

I'll start us off, I have keyless entry on my car that I absolutely adore, I swear to god it's changed my life😉.

When I'm loaded down with shopping or have the baby in my arms all I have to do is wave at the door and once keys are in a bag somewhere it opens!

Another favourite feature is wireless charging for my phone. Also most people have their mobile phone mounted on dash so can see Google maps, but on my car Google maps actually displays on the touch screen.

I also have a black inside roof, serves no purpose whatsoever but I just like the look of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Buttons. Actual buttons and dials. No touch screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Tech_Head

Heated front windscreens are great. Had one that came on my car without it being an extra. Thought I’d never use it - I was wrong.

Advertisement