Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Science/Pharmacy in TCD or Economics & Finance/Actuarial & Financial Studies in UCD

Options
  • 18-08-2023 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I've a strong interest in all three industries, finance, dentistry, pharmaceuticals and I'm struggling to pick which one to put for my 1st choice on the CAO this year. Can someone who is familiar with these industries, whether it be your own experience or from friends, please tell me what is the starting graduate salary, or just salary in general after a few years and what are the job prospects and opportunities/work-life balance for both of these careers? I would really appreciate if anyone would give their own opinion on this as I'm really struggling to pick my ultimate first choice, and feel free to tell me which one would be the better one to pick, as I'm interested in all it doesn't really make a difference to me but I just want a better view on my future jobs and just to let you know I'm very money-oriented as well so it would be nice if someone can tell me the realistic salaries for both.

Advertisement