Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBI KN Circet Broke our connection. Happen to anyone else

Options
  • 18-08-2023 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, we had a perfectly working NBI Fibre connection and yesterday an engineer came to connect a neighbor and broke our connection and the connection of a neighbors. I understand from talking to him that he could not fix it after breaking it and I have to log the query with the provider. The neighbour also had to log the issue as his connection was also broke. I understand KN Circet get paid via the call out from NBI and I have a suspicion of why this might be happening. Just out of curiosity has anyone else had the same issue? In essence they now get paid 3 times for 1 connection and all out of the public purse. Let me know if you have had a similar issue?

Post edited by ScaMan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

This happened to me back in 2019 with KN eircom FTTH. Had no broadband for over two weeks during Christmas. It happens a lot I'd say. More than likely he was trying to sneakily give your slot at the DP to the neighbour

Advertisement