If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Silver 100 7g Walnut

Options
  • 17-08-2023 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a price on a pair of Monitor Audio Silver 100 7g in Walnut.

Also is it possible to get a pair that match my existing C250. There seems to be a wide range in shades of walnut out there.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Jo Satan.

Many thanks for the post.

No problem on the Silver 100 (7G) in Walnut, they are an amazing speaker. However I have no way of knowing the shade unfortunately without opening the stock. It may also be hard to match form a photo as in the flesh they look a lot different. I held our display walnut Silver 100 beside my screen and with the light and the sheen on the Silver 100 in the flesh its really hard to tell to be honest.

I currently only have the one pair in stock Brand New Boxed and couldn't order more in to open to check their finish unfortunately.

They are currently priced at 895€ delivered

I could squeeze them down to 869€ delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jo Satan

Hi Kenny

Thanks for your prompt reply. I appreciate that you cannot tell what shade they are without opening the box.

In truth my C250 looks darker in person than in the photo.

I will ask a favour of you, should you get a returned pair of the silver 100 7g with a dark walnut finish

Can you let me know. I know its a long shot but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Thanks again.

Hi Jo Satan.

Of course, I'll keep my eye out should I ever get a set back.

I'll also try and surgically open the pair we have in new stock to compare it to our display pair to see if they are darker.

Our display pair do look lighter in finish to your photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jo Satan

Kenny, please don't open a box. I mean it, don't do it.

Hey Jo Satan.

So I went and did it as my curiosity got the better of me.

Yeah, the other pair look just the same as our display pair so no difference unfortunately.

I'll take a photo of the display pair finish and post it up for you to have a look.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.