Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Apps Ever

Options
  • 16-08-2023 8:38pm

From time to time I’ve come across some beauties of badly designed, poorly functional apps.

What, in your opinion, are some of the poorest apps out there, especially for the bigger sectors, like banking, insurance, health, ones where a half decent user experience is not being fulfilled?

I’ll start with Allianz insurance. It’s over a year since I’ve had cause to and attempted to use it. Got stuck in unending loops and black holes when I did. Against that, the company were good at processing my claims.

Comments

Amazon Prime Video was a catastrophe.

Apparently it's better these days but for such a large company to f*ck things up so much and for so long is unforgiveable.

VHI app has limited usefulness, I always end up going out of the app and to the site for the stuff I mostly need. I don’t understand why an app is produced that’s not comprehensive to all the stuff you might need.

Advertisement