Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job lot including L96A1, AK47 and MARPAT

Options
  • 16-08-2023 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I have some airsoft equipment to sell. I haven’t been at it for around 10 years so it’s been in storage. I’d prefer to sell as a job lot for €200. Pictures attached.

There’s an ASG L96A1, 1 joule spring with a 3-9x50 scope. Worth £130 new on Defcon airsoft at the moment without the scope. One magazine.

AEG battery AK47 with long winder mag and short winder mag. Semi auto and full auto. Have the battery, haven’t found the charger.

Spring Glock 26C with holster, one magazine.

Set of MARPAT, small regular jacket and medium regular trousers. Fits an average male build. Also an OD shemagh, MICH helmet and set of goggles.

Two full face masks with detachable visors.

Two spare mags for a gun I can’t identify, someone will know. One winder and one not, winder one is splitting open a bit.

I’m based in Wexford - could meet anywhere between here and Dublin for a job lot buyer. Could organise a courier for a bit extra.

Will only sell to an adult.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/fps for any devices you want to sell here. As per the forum rules

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wexjack

Thanks. L96A1 around 300fps and the AK around 280 as I recall.

Glock around 200fps

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aarondrq

Hi, are these still available?

Will the AK and its battery still work after being in storage for so long? And are you open to offers?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, still available. I don’t see any reason why the AK wouldn’t work, the battery should be fine but I haven’t the charger to test it. Open to reasonable offers - in fairness there’s a lot of value in it already.

• Advertisement

I don't have the charger to test it either unfortunately. I'm just not sure the battery would be great after being so long in storage, can you tell me what type and voltage it is? I'll have a look online and see if I can find a charger and battery for the AK

Sorry for the late reply, I was away for the weekend. Here’s a picture of the battery:

And the charger end:

It seems to be called a Tamiya charger, one like amazon . co . uk / melasta-Intelligent-Battery-Charger-Connector/dp

Thanks, would you be willing to take €150?

• Advertisement

I’d rather get at least €180, but if you can collect relatively soon I’ll let it go for €150

Yeah I think I can collect it this week, whereabouts are you based?

Sold, thanks

Advertisement