Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auction redraft league 12 team €20 Entry

Options
  • 14-08-2023 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hello!

I'm running a 12 team Auction league. It's €20 entry. I have a few spots left for this league and figured I'd offer the last spots to some boardsie's.

The league runs on the app sleeper, draft date is set for Sunday the 3rd of September at 9pm. This is a great NFL fantasy app I'd highly recommend it for those that play if you haven't already.

Auction league's are great fun and if you've never tried one I'd really encourage you to give it a shot. You get a budget of €200 and you have to build your roster with that.

Your roster consists of 18 players. No kickers or dst, it's a PPR league. The team roster consists of 2QB/RB/WR/TE with 2 Flex spots(WR/RB/TE). You then get 8 bench spots. The TE position will receive 1 point extra for receptions making it TE premium.

After the draft evening on the 3rd of September you will have your 18 players. When the season starts you will get an additional faab budget which will make for weekly bidding on any players who slipped through the cracks or breakout. Highest bidder wins on a player.

The payout structure will be

1st €170

2nd €40

* €20 to the team who scores the most points throughout the season

** €10 to the team that scores the biggest single game week throughout the season.

If anyone is interested please pm me so I can keep you a spot. It will be on a first come first served basis so make sure the league draft date suits you and get in touch. It's just 3 weeks to the draft night which usually takes about 2 hours to complete the draft and fill each team.

Any questions either pm me or reply here, I'm happy to clarify anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Yeah Go on then. DM me the details sure. 👍

Advertisement