Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi in Callan Renovations?

Options
  • 13-08-2023 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I heard sometime last year I think that they were closing for renovations, but it got put off then. Passed this morning and saw half the car park was blocked off and looked a bit like a building site, although there were still customers in the car park. Wondering if anyone knows if they're closing for renovations or if it's just a small job?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

My understanding is they are closing just for today (14th) for now based on the sign in the store (I may have misread it), was talking to one of the staff and they mentioned they are moving lots of stock so a temp wall can be put in. Given its an extension and upgrades rather then complete new store I imagine they will keep any closing to a min.

Advertisement