Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any LHD 4x4 or AWD for sale.

Options
  • 13-08-2023 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello All,

Just checking to see if there are any Irish reg LHD jeeps or SUV’s for sale. Anything decent on DD seems to be UK reg. €15k range

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Any particular reason? You might better off importing from Germany. A 30 year old will only be €200 in VRT

Cui bono?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MDC2000

Need something newer. Moving to Finland and need something for 5-6 months here and then take when we go.

Need something newer. Moving to Finland and need something for 5-6 months here and then take when we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,875 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Do many Finns drive 4x4 or AWD cars? When ever I see pictures/videos of Nordic countries most are driving normal cars, I've Swiss relatives and they drive a normal FWD car. Snow tyres and chains are what keep you on the road not 4x4.

Need something a little more aggressive for my job. In northern Finland a lot of the vehicles are AWD. FWD with studded tyres are good on the roads but side roads can be a problem. Need the ground clearance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭User1998

Theres loads of Ukranian cars for sale recently

Advertisement