Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any websites that notify you of cheap deals for specific routes?

Options
  • 12-08-2023 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

For example, let's say I want to go to Kenya some time next year. Could be whenever.

Is there a site that I can plug in Kenya and "X days" and it tells me when good deals pop up.

Google flights kind of does this, but only for a specific set of dates. For example, if I want to be notified of cheap flights to Kenya, I have to choose an exact departure and return date. But I'm flexible and it can be any time next year.

Any websites like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mike3549

I use airhint.com it shows current flight price and suggests to buy or wait for a better price based on the previous prices on those dates. You can set notifications by email but its usually 24h delay so cheaper tickets might be already gone once you get the email.

You can find some great deals on secretflying.com aswell

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Skyscanner allows you to set alerts for any price drops.

Advertisement