Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine or Pharmacy

Options
  • 12-08-2023 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys! I'm going to be a first year medicine student in Ireland and I am just unsure if I made the right decision doing medicine. I was aware of all the disadvantages and difficulties going into it but I've recently come across a newfound sense of wanting to enjoy my youth and have a family, etc. It was my dream to be a doctor since I was a child but I'm just feeling doubtful over my choice to do such a long, commitment heavy course. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of doing medicine and another course like pharmacy? Especially with prospects in Ireland. And if I should leave the course now and look elsewhere for a career. Any help would be greatly appreciated 😊

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement