Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Ceiling Fan with Light

Options
  • 10-08-2023 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭

Looking to install a ceiling fan with light in bedroom but providing difficult to find any European options so hoping others have suggestions or done similar.

Have been in contact with Hunter in the US who have a few different options that are smart enabled via their SIMPLEconnect app and can thus be controlled via Google assist with timers/routines etc. Their .com site re-routes non US visitors to their German site which have a different selection of products and there is no option to filter by smart features and there is no mention on any product regarding the SIMPLEconnect app. I've been in contact with their US office a few times requesting additional detail but they keep advising they can't help and that I need to go through their European office from which I can't get a response. The below fan would suit my needs in terms of style and functionality except for the lack of smart connectivity. I like the two E27 bulbs rather than an inbuilt LED as I can use Philips Hue of which I have a number already.

I've also been in contact with Smafan who manufacture a number of smart fans in the US but they advise they don't have any European store or distributor. Importing is not ideal due to the differences in voltage plus additional customs charges and hassle.

The only smart ceiling fan I've come across available in Europe is Regina as per below which looks ok although has an inbuilt LED rather than taking separate smart bulbs.

Any other options you're aware of?

Comments

Advertisement