Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIRGIN Switch

Options
  • 09-08-2023 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

i am presently with VM and paying 67 p/m for Broadband only ( paying €36 p/m for sky via sat dish, feel i am paying too much for the broadband, but problem is i cant locate the ex eircom copper pair ( house was done up) coming into the house, i live in an estate in Ballinteer Dublin 16, so know that there was original copper to house, my queries are:

Is their a contact number to phone Virgin and ask for a reduction. Would any of the other fibre/copper companies be prepared to look/run copper to my house or even try and locate it outside and join up etc, would appreciate thoughts pls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

You can call 1908 between 9-6pm Mon-Fri to discuss a price reduction.

Enter your Eircode on any of the other providers websites or bonkers.ie or switcher.ie and it will indicate whether FTTH is available to you and if it is they'll run a new fibre cable to your home bypassing the existing copper cable.

In relation to the existing cable I'm not sure if they'll help find it or not or may tell you its your responsibility to find it inside your house.

Advertisement