Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cow & Gate My First Muesli

Options
  • 09-08-2023 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi guys,

My toddler loves his Cow & Gate My First Muesli but I'm finding next to impossible to find in any shop for the last number of months?

Has any one any idea why? And could anyone help my out in finding any in stock anywhere..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭redron74

It disappeared from Dunne's soon after lockdown or Brexit, but we could get it most of the time in the larger Tesco stores (and occasionally in some of the medium sized ones too) up until may or june.

A three course breakfast is too complicated for school mornings! Other cereals are not filling enough on their own.

Are there any comparable alternatives? Other baby mueslis we've tried are just mush -- made with flour rather than flakes. We're hoping to get them into porridge when the colder mornings come, but they may not take to it (they won't entertain the idea at the moment).

Advertisement