Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Utility Bills

Options
  • 09-08-2023 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Please can someone help. My Solicitor needs an old Utility Bill. Electric or Gas or phone. Back to 2013.

Regards

Richard

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Contact whichever company you were with at the time and ask for a copy however chances are fairly slim that they would still have those records after about 7ish years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Richard247

I already did but they say only back as far as 7 years.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

yes most financial records are only kept for 7 years so if the companies dont have it then they cant give it to you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,662 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is not the correct forum for such a discussion. This forum is for users to obtain help with using Boards itself.

Seeing that you have been given the correct answer by your service provider, and it’s also the wrong forum, I’m closing this as Resolved.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement