Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Rugby Podcasts?

Options
  • 09-08-2023 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Ahead of the world cup, what pods are Rugby fans listening to?

I'm aware Off the Ball and second captains do Rugby coverage, and rte seem to have a new one out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭MattressRick

The left wing is an Irish independent one with Luke Fitzgerald. It was free, not sure if it still is.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭NiceFella

I tend to like some of the English ones like the rugby pod or eggchasers. Jim Hamilton and Andy goode are a good combo, can be pretty funny.

The left wing is probably a bit more detailed than the rugby pod, but they're always talking over one another which is a bit annoying.

The good the bad and the rugby can be pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Madeoface

Yup - the Rugby Pod with Big Jim and Andy Goode is the best out there. OTB rugby coverage good too so catch up with that on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Potholes and Penguins is great craic but it's patreon only.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Ciaran

I've enjoyed the good bad and rugby Australia podcast the last few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I'd listen to it if it was just the Left Wing (-Luke Fitzgerald)

Advertisement