Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value mobile broadband for 1 month

Options
  • 08-08-2023 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

im in the middle of switching from VM to DigiWeb (SIRO). The engineer came out but couldn’t do the install because of a “blocked duct in my hockey puck”. They’ll send someone out to fix it, but in the meantime my contract with VM will have expired and I’ll be without broadband.

I have a 4G modem I can use temporarily but just wondering what’s the most cost efficient 30 day SIM I could buy for it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

three €20/28PAYG . no data limits, FUP @1TB if even apply there, as far i can recall

Some other ISP's might be cheaper , but FUP could restrain you @120GB or so

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭RobiePAX

Most providers claim "unlimited data" for €20. But there's usually a catch. Either its fair usage capped to 120 GB. Or speed is limited to something like 5 MB/s or hotspoting is against terms of use to the point that they actually remove the option on iPhones (somehow).

If I were you I'd check ComReg siteviewer and see who's 4G (LTE) mast is closest to you and I'd go with them.

https://siteviewer.comreg.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

three dont, as far i can see.... for last decade

Advertisement