Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner/Ironer Required

Options
  • 08-08-2023 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for a cleaner/ironer for my home, which is based in Donabate, Co Dublin. The job would entail 4 hours, one day a week, morning or afternoon (any day except for Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays). Housework would include 3 hours of tidying up, hoovering, washing floors, dusting, and polishing. An hour's ironing would be also a requirement. I would pay €16 an hour, cash in hand, for the right person. Experience at both cleaning houses and ironing is essential and a reference from another client is required. In case of potential allergy issues, I need to point out that there are two small, friendly dogs in the house (non hair-shedders). As I work from home, they are supervised at all times.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

HI Cliona, not sure you'll get much of a response here, reckon you'd be better off posting on http://www.donabateportrane.net/.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

Try www.helpling.ie

I could send you a referral code if you'd like, and you'd get 30% off your first clean.

Advertisement