Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas Bank holiday Monday

Options
  • 07-08-2023 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Naas 2.50 Eriskay 2pts e/w 20/1 skybet/bet365 6 places

three runs at naas 3rd/10Premier-hcap...4th/19hcap...5th/16 maiden

her 3rd of 10 was over 7f and being out of PROFITABLE I would imagine this 5f with a stiff finish maybe up her street another fact to take from that Naas race was the first five home were rated.....97..80..80..80..83

her 4th/19 she came up the middle of the track and gradually made her way over to the far rail while a good few horses racing against the near rail made head way but she knuckled down and held the 4th spot

The top rated 5 horses in tomorrows race are rated 61..62..60..60..56

The filly runs off 51 tomorrow with the jock claiming 7LB, the jockey had a winner...2nd and three thirds from his last 12 rides, two of the thirds were in 18 runner races so he can at least keep them going.

Obviously horses can regress and when you have a filly who was rated 80 only 16 months ago now running off 51 you might think I'll give it a swerve however MR Weld owns this filly and has since its first race, the fact she is only a 4yr old he must think he can get her back to something near her old mark makes me think 20s is too big in this race plus the ground is a factor however as I said at 20s 6 places, it is build into the price.

Sire: Profitable is 4 winners from 30 runners 7 places on heavy over 5f

and

5.45 Moon over Claddagh 1pt e/w 66/1 bet365/skybet/powers and TEAM OF FIRSTS 1pt e/w 22/1 skybet/bet365/powers 5 places

I am not so sure the draw will make much of a difference as I see the end of this race with probably 5 or 6 horses ahead of the field nearing the line.

Moon Over Claddagh is at least bred to stay this distance and further however will she stay this early in her career again its build into the price at 66s

She has a dosage of 0.67 as does TEAM OF FIRSTS

Advertisement