Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

8th Gen Civic Aircon problem

Options
  • 06-08-2023 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭

Fuse and relay both checked and ok. Compressor clutch not kicking in, and condenser/radiator fans not kicking in either. Led on dash will illuminate, but the system doesn't activate.

If I disconnect the pressure sensor, the fans will momentarily spin (engine running, air con switched on), and the same again when I reconnect the sensor, a brief spin of the fans. I presume that rules out a voltage/electrical issue? Seems like the system is disabled, so what else is likely? Air con was working one day, and not the next. It was regassed about 3 years back I'd say too

Comments

Advertisement