Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bikes question

Options
  • 05-08-2023 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Im hitting to the big smoke tomorrow with my daughter on the train - we’re going to croke park.

We hope to use the Dublin bikes to get there from Houston rather than busses/taxis.

So I have registered myself with Dublin bikes - got the app etc.

does she need to do the same or can I buy 2 day passes on my own account? ( it’s not clear on the App- it allows you to buy multiple day passes but it’s not clear if these are for separate days/or for multiple bikes say for a group etc)

see screenshot- I have selected 2.. but 2 what?

also any tips on bike stations given our destination be appreciated

Thanks

Marty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Has to be two separate accounts as you’ll need to both unlock the bikes using your accounts, can’t have two bikes at the same time on one.

There’s a docking station outside O’Connell boys school on the north circular, croke park is just around the corner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

That worked perfect squidgy thanks

Advertisement