Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Moderator “Beasty” complaint

Options
  • 05-08-2023 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭

it appears that the moderator “Beasty” has decided to close down the below thread

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/120944050#Comment_120944050

He closes it with a “smart ass” comment about answers being found in a previous thread.

However, the issues raised in the new thread include updated stats and details about very recent events ie the locals and council reminding the daa of its commitments.

The mod known as ”Beasty” appears to have closed this thread off his own bat with no contact or consultation with the OP.

i note that this particular mod “Beasty” is the subject of regular complaints by the users of this site.

I wish to add my complaint to the substantial list concerning “Beasty”.

Perhaps it is time for Boards management to step in and take him to one side and to relieve “Beasty” of his role on boards, as it appears it is not working out (to put it mildly).

I wish for a mod other than “Beasty” to review his behaviour in closing the thread and, then rightfully reopen the thread.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement