Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv recommendations

Options
  • 04-08-2023 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

My jvc led tv has packed it in. Would anyone have any recommendations on decent tv’s in the 40 inch range to get the best out of the ps5?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I highly recommend to stretch the budget and/or save and get an LG C2. Only have one recently and the reviews don't say its the best for no reason! Albeit, one nearly needs a degree in videography to get the "best" picture.

So yeah, my vote is on the C2. The 42" is standard around €1k. I managed to get the 55" for around €1300 on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

I’m nowhere near that budget I’m afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

A more affordable option would be Samsung's QLED TVs, they have very good picture quality and black levels without going full OLED.

Advertisement