Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOLD E&L ak74 BUNDLE DEAL, MAGAZINES, CHEST RIG, BATTERYS

Options
  • 04-08-2023 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

For sale-----》 E&L ak74 AEG (REAL WOOD & STEEL), original type 56 chest rig, 2x 8.4 nimh stick batterys and 6 magazines (E&L) and 2 cloths and a bottle of oil.

!Pictures below!

BUNDLE DEAL FOR AK LOVERS!!!!

Hello for sale I have a beutiful ak74 made by e&l, it has been used for about 4 games, its is in great ondition and perfect working order, its build quality is unreal and its very similar to the real thing.

It has a bulit in mosfet and is wired to deans, I am including a deans to small tamiya adapter, the 2 8.4 nimh battery I included fit in the dust cover.

I am including a original type 56 chest rig (chicom) in perfect condition

It is a simple but very useful but of kit and can carry 3x 5.45 mags perfect. Can also carry gp25 grenades in the smaller pouches

Also Included a 6 e&l mags for the ak74 (5.45) very good condition few minor scratches but nothing major

The ak is in perfect working order last chrono was about 307 fps,

Please view the pictures below of the ak to see its condition, its has a few minor scratches on the wood

And finally the original box is included with a ak74 cleaning kit that can be stored in the buttstock and a oil bottle, I am also including a 2 cloths and a bottle of oil as the rifle will rust if not looked after properly due to it being steel and very realistic.

I am looking 325 euros ONO for everything

Will meet up/deliver within 40

minutes within tullamore town.

Payment--》 cash or revlout.

Any questions please ask thanks

Fps 307 fps

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

Advertisement