If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 year warranty?

Options
  • 04-08-2023 12:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I just saw the TCL 75P638K on your site, (in the title it says 55" instead of 75" by the way!) and am interested in it. I notice it has a 2 year Guarantee instead of 5/6 like I'm used to, I was wondering what the reason is for this, gives a bit less confidence in it?

What do you think of this TV vs the likes of the entry level LG/Samsungs etc?

Is the Euro price usually more than pound? I notice a €40 difference.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tar.Aldarion.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll try and get it changed as soon as I can to say 75".

The TCL only comes with the 2 year warranty and it not part of the free 6 year VIP guarantee, We have changed our 6 year cover recently to selected TV's and it is no longer available on a lot of the entry level televisions.

The TL 75" is great value for money and it a really decent television. It produces a very good picture for a TV of its price point.

Our Euro pricing is not a direct conversion but is based on the current TV market in the ROI and our sterling on the UK/NI TV market.

You are free to pay in whichever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

There is nothing around this price point as an alternative unfortunately.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks for the info Kenny, bought it now. Have a good weekend.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the order Tar.Aldarion, we'll get that processed asap for you!

Kind regrads

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.